General invoice conditions
- The invoice must be paid within 14 calendar days after the invoice date, stated under due date. Payments made after this term will automatically and without notice of default result in interest equal to 10%, as well as (also automatically and without notice of default) a fixed compensation of 10% on the invoice amount (with a minimum of 25.00 euros) as compensation.
- All complaints regarding services or content of invoices must be made within 7 working days after the invoice date of the relevant invoice. Disputes must be submitted without exception by registered letter addressed to Avalanche Agency BV, Eglantierlaan 5A, 2020 Antwerp.
- Avalanche Agency BV reserves the right to suspend, limit or shorten services in the event of non-payment or late payment of outstanding invoices for which no official and written dispute has been received as described in point 2.
- In the event of a dispute, only the justice of the peace of the canton or the courts of the district of our company headquarters are competent, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
- In the case of cash payment, the invoice must be signed for receipt. Only a signed copy is valid as proof of payment.
- Each order constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions webhosting & domain names
- Invoices for domain names and hosting are sent annually by Avalanche Agency BV and have a legal payment term of 14 calendar days, described in point 1 of the general invoice conditions.
- Domain names and hosting packages are tacitly renewed every year by Avalanche Agency BV without causing inconvenience to the visitor and whereby the website remains available online.
- Canceling a domain name and/or hosting is only done at the initiative of the customer. The customer is hereby obliged to give notice of cancellation in writing before the expiry date, stated on the invoice, by registered letter. No additional costs will be charged in the event of a cancellation.
- Domain names and hosting packages that are canceled late or incorrectly, as described in point five, will still be charged to the customer for a maximum period of one year.
- Customers are at all times free to stop hosting or domain name at Avalanche Agency BV and transfer it to other hosting providers. Problems that may arise as a result, such as the website going offline or the interruption of email traffic, are not the responsibility of Avalanche.
- Avalanche Agency BV has a close partnership with official registrars. Avalanche Agency BV is not obliged to follow the pricing policy of these registrars.